Sunday, January 26, 2020

Everything takes patience...

Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting. - Joyce Meyer via brainyquote.com

Sometimes in life I have found myself being very impatient with how things are going. I say this knowing that I am definitely not the only one going through this. Most of the impatience usually comes from the lack of money. I always feel like I'm not doing the most to provide for my family (which given whom you may, ask I may not be). Regardless, I do my best with what I can. I have an awkward job that allows me to be home often but I'm not making enough to support my family without help. I have dreams I want to accomplish, I have wants and financial desires. But before that, I want to be of use to people. So I’m a start posting a more descriptive version of my “tips 4 a better mix” posts that are on IG and Twitter. Hope these are of help and I hope this becomes of mutual benefit.




No comments:

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR RESPONSE HERE!